Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2 great things in my life....

Today's post is in dedication to Joseph Smith it's his birthday you know.  I could write a lot about how many great things Joseph Smith has brought into my life but for consistancy sake I will keep it to two.

2 - The Book of Mormon. I love this book and know that it was written by God, the power in its daily teachings for me is overwhelming.

1 - Restoration of the Priesthood. There has been some "talk" about women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Well I happen to be a women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I love it. I love the priesthood and respect all worthy priesthood holders. The priesthood is one of the greatest things in my life because of it I have made covenents with my Father in Heaven to enable me to return to Him one day if I endure to the end.
xoxo
Barb


2 comments: