Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Monday, December 3, 2012

23 great things in my life...

23 - My Mother in law of course. I am really blessed to have a mother in law whom I actually consider a really wise friend more than a "mother in law." She is talented in every way I am not and still loves me. I love her a lot.


22 -  Nail polish I don't have it on all the time but I love it when I do.

21 - Moon

20 - Stars

19 - Carpet

18 -Dishwasher by far my favourite appliance.

17 - Running water

16 - Socks especially cute crazy ones

15 - Yahtzee

14 - Envelopes they hide good and bad things

13 - Jazz music especially Diana Krall.

12 - Magnets I know they can be scientifically explained but they are just really cool to me.

11 - Canoes




10 - Chief Mountain the top one is a nice picture, the bottom is a picture from my front porch. Yep that is how lucky I am. I prefer the bottom because let's face it the models in the bottom one make the picture.

9 - Drawers they hide and hold lots of stuff

8 - Letters

7 - Stairs because I kind of hate ladders

6 - Stoves, cooking over an open fire not as cool as you would think

5 - Hot chocolate

4 - My slippers or I should put my Caribou Clothes slippers

3 -  The book series Tennis shoes among the Nephities 

2 - Sewing machine don't use it a lot but when I do I like it


1 - The Calgary Temple I was able to take the kids through the open house it is beautiful to learn more about temples click on the word temples.

xoxo
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment