Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 great things in my life....

5 is my favourite number I think it began because I loved kindergarten a lot and I was 5 when I went, also I was born in the 5th month along with my Grandmas Pilling.  Then again it has just always hung around and comes in useful when people ask what's your favourite number?  Today's theme 5 people I love most in the world.



5 - Jesse, my best friend for over 22 years, he is the yin to my yang, and I really cannot begin to express how much I love him but more so how much I REALLY  like him most of the time.


4 - Ryan since I already posted about him I feel like it would be redundant to do it again, but I really love him.


3 - Sara if any of you have had a child who has been seriously ill you can understand that you relationship with that child is different from your other children it is not something you think will happen or want to happen but it just happens from hours and hours of waiting, driving and staying in hospitals. Sara is  the kid that I always say I hope you get a kid like you when you grow up but I mean it in a good way she helps me all the time. She makes me think maybe just maybe I am not the worst parent in the world. She does kind acts of service ie cleaning the kitchen, reading to younger siblings....




2 - Annie is so beautiful that she scares me, she holds tremendous power over people. She has a will of iron and I pray a lot that she uses her powers for good and not evil. When Annie likes me she really likes me and when she doesn't I try to remember that I am the adult. She loves animals of all kinds and is a true farm girl.  She hurts more than any of my other children, I mean her emotions are very strong she is either absolutely delightful or  well .... She keeps us on our toes and I cannot imagine life without her.



1 - Maggie the baby not in the way where she gets or wants everything but in the way that people dote on her. It might have to do with the red hair but she just has a fairy princess, polite, and grown up air about her. She can play with Annie, Sara and Ryan all in the same moment, she is remarkable independent and still lets me snuggle her even though she is four.



No comments:

Post a Comment