Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

11 Great things in my life....

BROTHER-IN- LAWS

11 - Brent, he is my running guru, funny, weirdly smart, and a great goal setter.

12 - Wayne, is the best planter of gardens, is always so welcoming in his home, and a great card or board game player.

10 - Shawn, is a great Calgary Flames fan (Sorry but I think my Uncle Randy is the best), a really good son, and the best accountant that I know.

9 - Dan, is the most balanced person I know seriously he can score the three pointer with no time left to win the game, be the lead in a musical, and get bucked off a horse and get back on.

8 - Kim, is one of the busiest men I know. But it is a good kind of busy he is always helping people I was lucky enough to grow up with Kim and always have and always will love him.

7 - Christen - is one of the toughest guys I know. I can't imagine what he lives with every day, he is Captain Moroni personified in my life. I admire him greatly.

6 - Terry, makes me smile all the time because I know he likes me and Terri doesn't talk to just every one but he always talks to me. He is my biking guru, and has knowledge of all things sport related.

5- Steve, he is so smiley, rough and teddy bear soft, incredible patient with his kids and will make an excellent Doctor.

4 - Lane, is almost an exact replica of Jesse so of course I love him, and he also has "mad" wood working skills, and loves draft horses just like me.

3 - Brady's sense of humor is one of favourites you have to be listening and watching to catch it. He knows how to be a true blue friend, and is so great to his wife.

2 - I only have one brother David so I will fit him in here but I love having a brother we have fenced together, played catch, done some naughty things and raced barefoot in the snow to the fence and back every year since I can remember.

1 - I don't really have a lot of girlfriends and truth be known I really like hanging out with boys, and so having so many Brother in laws is a really GREAT THING IN MY LIFE.

xoxo
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! You have some great guys in your life you get to call brother!

    ReplyDelete