Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

18 great things in my life...

18 - Wraping paper I am addicted I always have it on hand.

17 - Wrapping up boxes I really would just wrap up empty boxes just for fun there is something so wonderful about "brown paper packages tied up with string" it is defineately one of my favorite things.

16 - Late night movies

15 - Calico kittens

14 - Being a dog owner

13 - Polar fleece blankets

12 - Doing little girls nails

11 - Washable markers

10 - Shag carpeting but it has to be long enough to dig my toes in.

9 - Wood burning stoves on a winter night I know I know I have already mentioned this but it worth mentioning twice.

8 - Clean sheets

7 - Good hair trims

6 - Naturally curly hair no I don't have it but I still love it.

5 - Batteries they are so useful.

4 - Maxi dresses don't have to shave my legs or wear nylons when I wear them.

3 - Pj pants

2 - Men in suits

1 - Red dish wear
XOX
Barb
Sorry about the lack of pictures this was written on my iPad.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked blogs for a long time. I am going to read all of your new posts and so just know that I love you even though I am not going to comment on all of them. You are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to read all your great things! Interesting to see how one is similar yet different! Keep on keepin' on!!

    ReplyDelete