Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

22 great things in my life...

22 - Waterton  I REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE!


21 - Snow

20 - Christmas ordnaments

19 - Trees all kinds

18 - Apples a main stay at our house

17 - Japanese oranges (christmas oranges especially in the toe of my stocking)

16 - Sunrises

15 - Tai chi especially done on hill tops!

14 - Herbal tea

13 - Crocheting

12 - Watermelon

11 - Christmas lights

10 - Hoodies there is nothing that makes me warmer than when I am wearing a hoodie

9 - Clouds so many poems and thoughts and parts of our language are centered in and around clouds that I love them mostly I love that they always keep me looking up!



8 - My thighs ok let me explain they aren't skinny or beautiful but they are powerful I have always thought they are the strongest part of my body and that makes me love them.

7 - Keyboards I love the way keys feel under my fingers it makes me feel fancy when type.

6 - Collies had a couple growing up and I love them they always make me smile! (My dad just bought a pup and he is soooo cute)



5 -  Shooting things yes I love target paratice whether it is pop cans, TV's, pumkins or gophers.

4 - Sleeping in on rainy mornings, only on rainy mornings I hate sleeping in on a beautiful sunrise morning it makes me feel like I have watsted half a day. Rainy mornings however feel like a gift  from Heavenly Father telling me to slllllllow down. Drink some herbal tea and read a book.

3 - Red heads I love them all I have had some very special red headed people in my life.

2 - Dancing, no I am not good at it but turn the music up loud enough and my inner Elaine comes out every time. (Yes click on Elaine and watch the video I promise it will be your laugh of the day)

1 - Pictures I they really are worth a thousand words.

xoxoxo
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment