Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

10 great things in my life....

SISTERS


10 - Rita, will always be my older wiser sister one I will always want to a little bit more like. Her acts of service are enumerable.

9 - Stephanie, has all the skills I lack I am convinced together we are the perfect woman.  She will eventually be a million because of the cuteness of her crafts. In heaven we will have adjoining back yards.

8 - Pam, is the sister I shared a room with when I was young and while I  love all my sisters very much there is something special about the sister you grew up with braiding my little ponies hair till 1 in the morning.

7 - Cari, I love my sister Cari she lives across the lake from me and we do share a back yard and it is heaven. Our children will eventually call us mom 1 or mom 2, she is my back up in all things.

6 - Marina, and I have so many of the same interests, she is the baby of the family and was wise enough to learn from all our mistakes.

5 - Jenny, is so beautiful, she is currently in school, I love her testimony, and commitment to her family. I don't like how far away she lives.

4 - Katie, is one of the strongest women I know, she has faced the forces of Hades and stared them down. She after all this still smiles everyday.

3 - Shauna,  is a person you can call at 3 in the morning crying and it would be ok. Her passion for writing and reading ignites mine and I love her for it.

2 - Karen, is superwoman no really she is I marvel at her fortitude, patience, and love for her family. She also is really fun on a road trip.

1 - Jill, I have known Jill since she was 5 it seems amazing now, I love her so much and am so proud of the choices she has made in her life.

0 - Sarah, my darling Sarah. My favourite thing about Sarah is the twinkle in her eye, to meet and see her you would think her a fine woman, but she is something of a rogue and I love her for it.

xoxo
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment