Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

24 great things in my life

24 - My Father in Law (it is his birthday today) I don't know if it is really rare or not, but I have  a very special relationship with Ralph. I love, admire, appreciation and respect him just as much as anyone I know. I know that he loves me, and might even respect me sometimes. When I am not being naughty. He makes me feel smart and appreciated. He is one of the greatest blessings in my life.


23 - Northern lights, they are a bit of magic in my life.

22 - Chairs sitting on the floor would get old fast.

21 - Living by a pond with an island.

20 - My hair straighter  yep really love it that much.

19 - Christmas music

18 - Fresh air

17 - Rubber maid containers

16 - Jeans thank you MR. LEVI.

15 - Warm winter boots  Jesse bought me these Muck boots and I love them!

14 - My nose, I am a smeller. I read a story once about a hobo who for lunch would go sit beside restaurants for lunch and just smell his lunch I think I should try this. It would probably help with the weight loss.

13 - World book encyclopaedias my parents had a set when I was young it was one of our favourite things to do, look up random facts.  Did you know that crocodiles  carry their young in there mouths?

12 - Growing up on a farm


11 - Christmas trees, we put up ours on November 12 every year out of respect for the dead or Remembrance Day

10 -  Hair elastics - pure genius -

9 - Sheep I love sheep don't really like cows.

8 - Poetry

7 - Ensign

6 - Small schools 

5 - Nativity Sets

4 - Pinterest (sad but true I got put on the Relief society committee and felt obligated to join up.)

3 - Gutairs and the fact that my husband plays them.

2 - Porch swings nothing better than sitting on my parents front porch.


1 - Remembrance Day is my second favourite holiday of the year, might sound weird but I love paying respect to those who have and still do give their lives for my freedom.

xoxo
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment