Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Number 1

The single most grateful thing in my life would have to be parents. I know weird eh. Yes, parents, to me are the greatest invention in the eternities.  It is the thing that everyone on this earth has it takes one man and one women to create everybody on this earth. Now weather they are present in your life the rest of the time is sometimes not the case. Parents have influence on everybody no matter what.   Even if they are there  or not they are still an influence. Spooky right. I happen to be a parent and I am grateful for that too. For me it is the best learning tool my Heavenly Father could have ever given me. I have great parents who are not perfect, some people believe that they are but they aren't, which is a great blessing to me. By knowing that they struggle with huge issues helps me in my struggles. I am truly grateful for my Heavenly parents.  For forgiving  me over and over again, for sending my brother Jesus Christ to be born in a stable, and later to take upon my sins, and die on the cross for me.  So that I can return to live with them and all my brothers and sisters.

Now let me apologize for the lateness of this entry. Sorry. That's it.
xoxo
Barb




3 comments:

  1. Nice post Barb! Great photos too!

    Don't we have the greatest Big Brother Ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just noticed Maggie at Christ's feet! Super cool picture!! That is so sweet! Says so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...loved this post. Love you and your parents. Your parenting skills are so kind, fun and loving... and that is not surprising. Keep smiling and know you have a huge fan club!!! Hugs, Gayla

    ReplyDelete