Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

25

It's Christmas time again and since I am desperately behind on blog posts I am committing to 25 blog posts for Christmas.  The first one will be about hair cuts. I have recently cut my hair quite dramatically. There is something wonderful about getting your hair cut. Pouring over pictures, talking to friends, family and husband, it always seems to me something of a right of passage. A big reason I cut my hair this time is because I found a neat course called Dressing Your Truth (click on link) in it I have discovered how to support my inside self on the outside with clothes. It has been a wonderful journey that I am still on but the hair cut was one of the final steps for me, and I love it.  I am not going to go into to much detail but it is because of this course that I have made all sorts of changes in my life lately if your interested in it you should check it out. Ok, here is the offical before and after pictures.



xoxoxo and
Merry Christmas
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair cut! It looks like so much fun!
    Looking Great and have fun with all the new things on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cute haircut! Way to be bold.

    ReplyDelete