Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Monday, December 9, 2013

21

Ryan…..
Ryan is 14 today we had yet another snow day so I cancelled three appointments I had booked because my kids were suppose to be in school and we took off to the big city to go to a movie. The only matinee I could find was a 3D version of Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Apparently I haven't taken the kids to a 3D movie before they were so funny, literally reaching out their arms in front of them at times. Oh to be a child again, and experience things for the first time. I have decided that I need to find something that I have never done this month and do it. Do you have any suggestions?


Okay back to Ryan, he is so wonderful, I love having a son. A son who is so empathetic, compassionate, smart, hard working, and protective of his little sisters. Thanks to Ryan I have learned a great deal about myself and how to be a better parent. Happy Birthday Ry your the best.

xoxo
Merry Christmas
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment