Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Before and after


I weigh less than 200 hundred pounds. I don't really know how long it has been since I have been under 200 pounds. This picture to the right was taken August 2009. I would like to entitle this picture
BEFORE I KNEW MYSELF













These pictures were taken two weeks ago, after running a 2k with my children.










And since a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are three, which would make 3000 words which already makes this entry too long to read. Thanks for the support. And, NO, I AM NOT DONE.

6 comments:

  1. I love your skin and bones. Ha ha. Keep it up BJ!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful Barb! I especially love the big smiles in the after pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, what else is there to say? Love the smiles too and way to go Barb!!! I'm in your corner all the time!! Ya Barb!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't ever seen a Before picture. That makes the after NOW picture of you seem even more amazing. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are still motivated. I find it hard to stay motivated at times, so way to go!!!
    It is nice to stop and look at one's progress. Well done and great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo and Yeehaw Barb. Friday can't come soon enough. Par-tay time with the gals!!!!!

    ReplyDelete