Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting nervous and as promised the Resolution Run

Just in time for the first check. On December 31. 2010, I ran a 5k called The Resolution Run. While running this run I chanted 155, Legacy 1/2, Pocatello full. On the eve of fulfilling one of those goals I have finally finished this video. Hope you all enjoy.




xoxox
Barb
PS. Totally went to the Doctor this today to get antibiotics for a nasty sinus/ear thing. Really hope I can get rid of this before the race. I have to tell you I am a little nervous.

4 comments:

  1. That was fun to watch. The song is perfect. Good luck on your next run and I sure hope you feel better! What poor timing. Gee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video! Oh that was soooo Canada, snow and foggy glasses!! Good for you and good luck on the Legacy 1/2 Marathon!! Praying for good weather, no wind and no sickness!! Go Barb Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun video. Looks cold. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe it's good we didn't go visiting teaching this week. Next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure you guys can come VTing next week. I'm booking up fast though.....

    Barb that is YOUR song totally and this video made me tear up, not the falling down my cheek tear, just a welling in my eyes.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete