Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100


Here are some pictures worth 100 words! I'll write later!





I love myself no matter what, I will continue no matter what.....



Deep breath in, and release.......



Open one eye than another........



AHHHHHHHH, yes yes yes, 100 yes!


AHHHHHH yes yes! I wanted this!!


Oh thank you Linda!



Just want to check it again!



My hero, and friend. She say's "Welcome to the club!"




7 comments:

  1. you are MY hero! Good job sticking it out and sticking to it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I love it!!! You are such an amazing example!!! Congrats- beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are the rock star Barb!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARB! you are absolutely amazing. and inspiring. and totally totally awesome.

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! What a goal to reach!!

    ReplyDelete