Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Oh hi

Yep still here, still moving, mostly walk/runing weight is up to 226. Big sigh, and little head shake. Roll of the shoulders. Head back deep breath. I have started weighing in mornings and trying to earn 3 check marks. One for scriptures, one for excercise, and one for logging food. It seems to have stopped weight gain for now wahooooo. I have been logging food on my phone. Seems to be working. I have also found something that is helping me be nicer to myself. So if you want check this out, and comment back, on what type you are.
http://dressingyourtruthbjs.com/
xoxo
Barb

4 comments:

  1. You look Great Barb!!
    I think I know what type I am, what type do you think I am???
    Can't wait to get a pic like that with Green in the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your toes are really cute! love that home pic of water washing over them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb -- so happy you're back! You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete