Why Barefoot??

WHY BAREFOOT????
Because being barefoot to me is being raw. Feeling every sharp rock, lush clover, spiky thistle, cushioned blade of grass, slimy covered stones, fragrant feathered flowers, cereal of sand, bead of water, element of litter, and the mash of mud.

Being Barefoot is the promise of prancing in the moonlight, leaping in the waves, running through a meadow, dancing on the porch, and doing all this while enduring a long journey to the end.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

CELBRATE


It has been over a year, and although I have bounced around a lot basically stayed at a weight loss of 105. So this week I am just going to be quietly happy over what I have done for myself. No pushing, no jolting, no negative thoughts, no what if I could just...... Nope just peaceful acceptance that I am where Heavenly Father wants me to be and doing what he wants me to do!
xoxo
Barb

8 comments:

  1. Go Barb!! You are winning and that is the TRUTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is worth celebrating! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barefoot Barbra your my hero! (think Cameron on Ferris Beullers day off) Your awesome...I found a 5k that I'm going to do the end of June. It works better for me to "train" for something instead of "dieting". We can do anything "just for today" Right? Nothing like living in the moment, with an eternal perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it! To be honest, I didn't realize I ever made much of a difference with my rambling posts until you commented as such, so thanks.

    You are great, and if you just keep doing what you should be doing, you will be happy. It is hard to change your mindset when you have been working on losing weight for so long, and it was your weight focus. As long as you stick to your lifestyle changes, and keep living a healthy spiritual life, you will find the happiness and strength when you are low, and be able to lift others when you are high.....although you do a good job of lifting all of us as you share your moments.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEEEE!!!! Doing a very happy dance for you! You are AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete